Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Shon!

 We bought balloons, tied them to some IBC Cream Soda, and went to surprise Daddy at work! He said it was the best part of his day:) The kids love doing things for him and it was fun to have a reason to go to his office! 

Pile on Daddy time!


So, since he got most of his birthday presents early this year, we gave him pops to open on his birthday:) Who doesn't love fireworks, right?

Of course since opening presents is really hard he needed lots of help!

Thanks Hamiltons! We will put those to good use:)

Again....I guess as Daddy gets older his opening present skills disappear altogether because I'm not sure he actually unwrapped a single gift! He is so patient:) 

Thanks Anglins....now my guys are lookin' good!

...the moment when Cody realizes there's one for him too!

Can't wait for Sunday!

Those cards are always to best:) Thanks Mom and Dad!

Yeah, I DID make another german chocolate cheesecake and put candles in it.  And yes, it was gone the next day! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

His audience! Make a wish Daddy!

Such a great shot:) We love you Shon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I am really behind on blogs! I am glad Shon enjoyed his birthday. He doesn't look a day older!! One of the most optimistic people I know. I love you Shon. LOVE the ties! Love the smiles

    ReplyDelete