Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dentist. Check.

We survived our semi-annual trip to the dentist, and this time Kayla got to participate! She did great! It always makes me a little nervous to take all the kiddos to the dentist...and do my cleaning as well! But, it is easier than finding a babysitter and going multiple times....just get it all over in one trip! Nathan sat nicely in his carseat, and there was a TV playing cartoons...it was a cakewalk! It also helps that the dental hygienist is a really nice friend in our ward:) (which is why I drive 30 min to go there!)
 Kayla wanted to be the first participant...and jumped right up into the chair.
 No fear whatsoever....what a good girl.
 I only took pics of Kayla since it was her first time...the other kids were great, although Kali does struggle and gets really nervous.

And....results were great! Nobody had cavities, or any problems, and we all got new toothbrushes! Plus, the 3 kids got prizes from the treasure chest. What more could you want!:) 


2 comments:

  1. Talking about catching up...I am! I just went through you last 5-6 posts and laughed and oooohed and ahhhhhed. What a cute bunch of kids and i get to call them mine too! I'm glad someone (other grandma's) are sooooo good at holidays....I'm definitely not but HAPPY NEW YEAR...HAPPY B-DAY...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND HAPPY ST. PADDY'S....OH AND HAPPY EASTER TOO...there that should cover me for a few months. Christmas is still being worked on....really and should soon be on it's way....:) lov mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you!!!!! Grandma does't like going to the dentist. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete