Sunday, March 2, 2014

Valentines and Birthday

 Whoa, has it really been three months since I blogged!!! Yep...we do have some catching up to do!

Happy Valentines Day! 
We got some fun packages in the mail, this one was from the Richards!

Kali and Kayla showing me their new toys

Kali dressed up for church, just looking so happy and beautiful!


We recently taught Cody and Kali how to dance, and they love it!

Valentine's dancin'

So, so cute

Another package from Grandma Fuhriman:) They love getting things in the mail! We also got fun valentines from cousins, too! Thanks for thinking of us, Anglins:) 

Kali LOVED her picture from Carolina. She wanted to hang it right on the fridge!

More candy!!! 

My big boy and his snuggly new bear

And we had some fun and bought the girls matching outfits....they thought that was pretty cool!

I love my girls!
Happy birthday to me! Shon got me the traditional ice cream cake....I do love the way Shon makes cakes!
I had a great birthday, as always:) Shon spoiled me rotten and we all had a great time. He had 4 days off of work (Wed-Mon) because of President's Day and added snow days, so we really did have a good time!



1 comment:

  1. I get goose bump every time I see those kids! So full of life, so happy. Dancing! that is wonderful! I had a good friend that did ballroom dancing with her big brother. they were really really good! I can not believe how cute Nathan is. He has a beautiful smile. Awesome hugs from the girls. How lucky to have a sister! Wonderful wonderful. I love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete