Kali had a great birthday!!! I know my "social butterfly" would have loved a princess party with all her little friends, and normally, I'm all about inviting over the masses and having a good time, but I wasn't quite feeling up to it this year for some reason:) So, we just had our own fun party!
 |
| Cody spent a good amount of time creating the wrapping paper...making sure it had all the good letters on it, and pictures, and that it was just perfect. |
 |
| One of our favorite birthday traditions is to pick out a balloon at the dollar store....just makes the day complete! |
 |
| New life jacket!!!!! I thought I would never be able to take that off. |
 |
| Kayla got her a new "mommy" giraffe since her other one has run away....and she was kind enough to let Cody open one of her presents....he was so excited about that. I love watching my kids share, too. |
 |
| Swim shorts:) Which we again, had to put right on...over the clothes. |
 |
| New scooter!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Fuhriman! Kali could hardly contain her excitement! I love the whole set-up.....swim shorts, life jacket, and scooter. Cody got her a new helmet as well.... She was thrilled because they are "girl ones". |
 |
| Scooter lesson from big brother. "this is how you do it, Kali" (Actually, I think he was just making sure that his scooter was still the tallest.) |
 |
| Off she goes! And Kayla right in the background just loving all the excitement! |
 |
| She waited until it was unoccupied for a moment and of course had to see, first hand, what all the fuss was about. |
Even though I wasn't planning on having a party, my awesome friend Brenna called to see if we wanted to join them for dinner that night, not aware it was her birthday:) That worked out great...they have two little girls that the kids love to play with. So, we waited and brought the cupcakes over to their house. (It was also good to have more mouths to share those yummy cupcakes with!) We sang to the birthday girl and enjoyed a fun evening with friends. (And mommy had a great meal that she didn't have to fix, or do dishes!!!! Happy birthday to me!)
 |
| Princess cupcakes. |
 |
| My little 3 year old princess....growing up so fast! |
 |
| Blowing out those candles! Cody always right there making sure it is all done right:) I sure love my kiddos. |
Kali also had some fun presents trickle in and surprise her in the mailbox! She thinks the mailman really likes her---and her cousins too:) Thanks guys!
Wow so much fun! They are all si BIG!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog! What cute kids! What a great cupcake cake. Roxanne you are so clever. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI also love the way your kids share and play. What a special family. Hero, you are going to be a lucky little boy. Can't wait to see all of you!