What a fun night! We went to the fair and had so much fun. We rode the rides until 10:30 at night and the kids would have kept going....even though I think they were running on pure excitement by then. We ate hotdogs and a bucket of fries, watched the dogs do sweet tricks at the dog show, and went crazy:) This year Kali was exactly 36 in, so she could ride on all the ones she wanted to! Kayla, my little dare devil could ride on a bunch with mommy too. Her favorite was the carousel and the giant slide (you sat on a towel and it was SO TALL....I should have gotten a pic. I even thought it was fun!) There were a lot of people there, so we didn't get to ride everything, but the kids didn't care---they loved every moment.
 |
| Kali LOVED the elephants, and when she got on and off, she would say thank you and give it a hug. This was a cute girl she made friends with. |
 |
| Cody and Brakyn, (his friend from his primary class...they came with us!) |
 |
| Cody on the 4 wheeler with Brakyn. Those two had so much fun together. Notice the empty car behind them...but nope--they wanted to ride together:) |
 |
| Flying fish anyone? |
 |
| Kayla threw a fit when we had to get OFF the horse. And, she thinks she is so big--she kept getting mad at me when I would stand next to her and put my hand on her back for support. She would shake her head no and slap my hand away. So I started to just stand there without actually touching her, and she still kept trying to push me away and let me know that she could ride that horse all by herself!! |
 |
| I'm glad Crystal was with us because I tried to get on this ride, and they said prego moms weren't allowed, so Crystal took all the kids and they went flying! (her 3 boys, and my 3 kiddos). |
 |
| Cody's favorite ride. The speedway. It really whipped them around the corners of the track! |
 |
| Kali saying thank you to the elephant and giving it a goodbye hug. |
 |
| Brakyn's mom, Crystal surprised the boys with light savers....they were on cloud nine and were our trusty leaders/protectors the rest of the night. |
 |
| Oops, these are out of order...oh well. More fun on the elephants. They liked these because the bar let you control if you flew up or down. |
 |
| Pink, of course. |
 |
| This one reminded me of a kids version of the magic carpet ride at Lagoon. (which I always really liked). |
 |
| Such good buddies....so much fun. |
We went on so many other rides, of course I didn't get pics of them all. I like this carnival because there are so many rides for the little kids and they really have fun. The dragon roller coaster was awesome, but again, they didn't let the prego mom go on that one either! It was nice having some friends with us to enjoy the evening, and help each other out. She was able to take her older boys on some of the bigger rides, too, while Brakyn hung out with us, so we all had a great time! Can't wait till next year!:)
What fun! You are a brave mommy to tackle that much excitement with all three. (I'm glad you had a buddy to go with). What memories your family is making!
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Roxanne, I am here at the mission room with gma and we just finished looking at all your fun pictures. The carnival sure looked like fun. How are you feeling....we are excited for a new cousin in the family....We pray for Uncle Shon every day...and for your family too. My daddy it getting better but he can't walk yet. love, Kendra and gma
ReplyDeleteMy Goodness, who needs Disneyland???? Those rides are really really cool! I want to be a kid again! I am so happy for friends, and for a daughter that isn't afraid to make friends! You are incredible!. I LOVE YOU.
ReplyDelete