What an awesome weekend!!! We picked Corri up from the airport Thursday, and dropped her off again, sadly, on Tuesday. I realized I wasn't taking very many pictures, though....and lots ended up blurry--but here are a few:) We all think Aunt Corri is the greatest and are so glad we got to spend time with her. Plus--I don't know how I would have done everything without her help! She was just what the doctor ordered!
 |
| Up and down the moving stairs in the airport.....this is becoming an airport tradition, I think! |
 |
| Playing at the park---I think it was nice for the kids to have someone with energy again, instead of their worn out mommy! |
 |
| I bet you didn't know Aunt Corri can wrestle like a pro! |
 |
| And I couldn't help but smile watching them jump on the trampoline! |
 |
| Go Aunt Corri! |
 |
| It is tiring, and hot----break time for a minute:) |
 |
| Aunt Corri brought some cool new shirts for Cody, too. I think this one was his favorite:) |
 |
| Big hugs! |
 |
| More hugs:) Do you really have to Go? |
 |
| The umbrella chairs were also a hit:) They came the day after Aunt Corri left. |
 |
| Kayla and the neighbor friend Evelyn:) |
So, here are some of the fun things we did--but we got a lot of work done too! Work hard, play hard....what a fun weekend. Now I am all ready for baby "hero" to come (as Cody has named him). I have all the important stuff ready to go, so if I don't accomplish anything in the next two weeks...which is likely---I am ready, and what a great relief that is! I Thank you so much, Corri, for organizing, cleaning, cooking, playing, feeding, putting kids to bed, reading stories, and everything else you did. Not to mention how nice it was to have a sister to talk to and laugh with and how much I have missed having someone else to sit with at church on Sunday! (and someone else for the kids to climb all over:) I could go on about how grateful I am! Thanks again to EVERYONE that made it all possible. We all, Shon included, appreciate your love and support! Hugs!!!!!
I am so happy that Corri was able to come. I am so thankful I have daughters so that they have sisters! What a wonderful thing, to be blessed with a sister. I am grateful for my children that helped make this trip possible for Corri, and for some dear friends, and my little bro and sister. WE are truly blessed.
ReplyDeleteGlad Corri was able to come out and help you a bit! Good luck with the rest of the preparations for new baby. Hope all goes smoothly.
ReplyDeletexoxo