Thursday, May 30, 2013

swimming is the best

 Kali finally got to try out her new life jacket! We had a little playgroup swim party today and it was awesome! Can I just say--I am so grateful for the amazing friends I have been blessed to know! It was a great break for me, and wore the kids right out! Kayla has been sick the last couple days with a fever and teeth coming in like crazy. That means not much sleep for me, and carrying her around all day! We all enjoyed getting out in the sunshine.
Kali sporting the jacket:)

Cody and Kali swimming back and forth endlessly.
Kayla taking a break on the patio. She was still running a fever and didn't think the pool and hot sun was really that cool. Maybe next time, Kayla. 

I think she is trying to get my attention...it worked!

They swam for at least 3 hours, if you can believe it.  All the other kids went home, but Liz said we could stay as long as we wanted!!! So of course, we did:) 

Earlier there was a pool full of mom's and kiddos, but now they had fun with the whole thing to themselves!
I think the pool party might become a weekly party....which is going to make for a fun summer! Although these guys are moving in July...bummer!  I guess we'll enjoy the fun until then!


3 comments:

  1. That looks like soooo much fun. I will have to bring my suit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks looks so refreshing. and the water is soo blue. I am ready for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I would put on a suit for that luscious looking cool spot!

    Roxanne, you are constantly in our prayers....giving thanks for you and to ask for your peace and comfort and to receive help as you need it. We are so excited for Shon's return to you all. I wish we could be independently wealthy so we could surprise him and be at the airport with you....but, well, we will be content with pictures on the blog next time. Thanks for sharing so much with us. We love you all so much! mom

    ReplyDelete