Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Silly Egg Decorators!

Easter was a lot of fun this year, and I took a ton of pictures.....so, I hope in the next couple of days I can get them posted! For now....take 1... 

Decorating the eggs!

Mixing the colors....
Adding details...
Turns out,  eggs are really hard to color on, but any scribble is a great one!
"let's drop them together! 1..2..3.."
AWESOME!!!
Ta Da!
All the colored eggs...with one missing that unfortunately had a fall.
Completed eggs....after adding the funny face stickers. Of course my kids had to add their own funny faces.

Kayla woke up from her nap just as we were finishing up, and although I think she felt like she had missed out on some fun, I don't think I could have handled her crawling up on the table every 5 seconds and who knows what else! So, sorry Kayla, maybe next year:) 

1 comment:

  1. Love to see all the happenings with your cute family! We really enjoy talking to Shon on face time as well. Congrats on the new little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete