Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays, so we tried to make it fun this year. (I thought of a million fun things I WANTED to do, but my energy and time runs out too quickly these days...so we just had fun.)
 |
Kali and her pretty pink plate. Note: even if you think making bacon cook in the shape of a heart will work....it doesn't. And Kali doesn't even like bacon anyway! |
 |
| Cody. He was all about making his heart into a face...and he ended up eating most of the bacon:) |
 |
| We finally made it to the mall and played our hearts out on the toys. We had to go somewhere fun...because we got all dressed up and the kids thought it was so cool to be matching!!!! |
 |
| I love watching my three kiddos play together. They have so much fun! |
 |
| My amazing jogger......who would have thought it would hold all three! Sure makes it easier on me:) Although I've noticed....they either ALL want to ride at the same time, or they ALL want to be out and free. So sometimes I find myself pushing around an empty jogger, and roping in 3 wild monkeys. Oh so fun! The best is when I can get the girls to ride, and Cody to do the pushing.... |
We had a fun day! Kali kept telling me Happy Mother's Day, though...she was funny.
Cody kept making me Valentine's Day presents which usually consisted of some artistic arrangement of his toys, and an added "description" of it's functionality. Then he would tell me he had a surprise for me.....another present, and I should come check it out! (I should have taken pictures!)
Three darling valentines! Where are you going to put number 4???
ReplyDeleteI love the pancake valentines, especially the Cody eyes!!!