I realized today that all my kids have loved bananas, but they have all eaten them in different ways.
Cody: preferred his in thirds, and long pieces that he could hold and bite, (basically shovel into his mouth)
Kali: Just cut into chunks like I would expect to feed to a baby
Kayla: She started out in the small pieces, but as of lately has decided she preferred to just hold the ENTIRE banana and eat it like she sees the rest of us do! I can hardly get her to eat it any other way now that she discovered this was an option:)
![]() |
| So serious! |
I wonder if there is some connection to how you eat a banana, and your
personality type:-)


I love your blog....have I said that twenty time yet? So cute! I catch up every Thur. when I come into the mission room. I love Kali's nappy places and why not....I've gotten so I can fall asleep pretty easily too....where-ever I may be...in the car...in the recliner...at church etc:) Cutie pie Kayla and the banana crack me up! And next time hide the choco....you set off a choco attack here!:)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see these kids!! I am with Kayla! I like to eat mine with the peel on too. No Touchie! !!!
ReplyDelete