I DID IT!!!

Kayla was blessed on March 4, 2012. We finally got some pics taken and wanted to share our beautiful angel. She was a great baby and received a beautiful blessings through her Daddy and the priesthood. Her Grandma Conover made this beautiful dress for her, thanks so much!




Just when we thought we had a great bunch of adorable pictures, she fell asleep, and we got even more! I love sleeping babies in princess dresses.


Kayla is so much fun to have in our family. I can hardly put her down sometimes when she falls asleep in my arms. She is so quiet and content. We all love her very much.
well, when I get done crying I will write. Oh,Roxanne and Shon, she is beautiful. I love the wave to her grandmas! Hi Kayla we love you too! The dress is beautiful. She looks so pure, and precious. Sigh, what a beautiful family you have. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteOh boy... it doesn't get much cuter than that!!! She's a DOLL!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, So adorable! She is deffinatly related to those two other adorable kiddos.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne, you and Shon sure have the best recipie for beautiful children...my oh my, Kayla is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing pictures and blessing...it makes being so far away a little easier. I have to say that making that dress was sooooooooooooooo fun and she is a doll in it. I was afraid that she would get lost in the sleeves...Ha, Ha! She could be a baby model she is so beautiful in those pictures!............lov gma C
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Your kids always pose for the most perfect photos! Glad Kayla's special day went well and that she is such a good baby for you!
ReplyDelete