Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Little Rock Climbing Fun

A few weeks ago we did a little rock climbing. The kids absolutely love it! Shon swings them all over. They climb up, then jump down. It is great exposure for them so when we get to some real rocks they'll be all set! 
Kayla the fearless climber

Cheese!

So serious! I'm loving the bike helmet look.

Just Hanging out

Now that they are all contained....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Is that in your garage? looks like SUPER fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, have you thought about that 'hanging gig' as time out for mommy. Cute pics Roxanne....love that your kids are all adventurers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been forever since I have had a chance to look at your blogs. I have not been able to get into the computer. I still can't get into my email. I love the pictures, but the Halloween are the BEST !!!! love those faces,and that great big tease Shon! Gee whiz I miss you.

    ReplyDelete