Friday, June 14, 2013

Shopping With Cody

We went shopping at the mall, and Cody was pretty good about staying with me, but when he went by these guys I lost him. He just blended right in!!! He thought he was so funny:) I was actually impressed at how long he held the pose without moving an inch!  It reminded me how to stop and take a moment to enjoy life just a little more---like a kid again! 



I always knew you were friendly, Cody, but really--these guys won't be the most playful friends you've ever chosen.

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!!! What a cute kid. He makes everyones day a day of sunshine! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is suppose to say LOVE IT. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody, you are a kick in the pants! How funny is this....I think you should send a picture to the store....they would get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete