Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cody's T-ball Days

 This year was Cody's first year on a team sport...T-ball! He was sooooo excited! He was one of the youngest on the team (not even 4 1/2 yet), but you would have never known it! He did great!

 First Practice

Grandma and Grandpa Conover were here for his first couple practices, and that was pretty fun, too.
This is Cody playing catch with Grandpa!

I love the serious face....look out ball, you are about to get smacked!

He knew a bit already about how to catch, throw, and hit, but it was fun to see him figure out all the other rules of running the bases, and fielding.  Although sometimes he would enjoy chatting at the base so much that he would forget to run! He is just too friendly!

Of course he picked the shirt with #1. He said it was because he was number 1.
Let the games begin. By the last couple games, the coach would pitch the ball and Cody could hit it now and then. That was fun:)

Happy Cody:)

Ready position...he looks so little, yet so big at the same time!

His sisters enjoyed watching the games, and keeping track of his gear:)
His team and coach

Yeah, I wish they were always lined up and sitting so nicely:) Actually Cody and the friend next to him thought it was fun to sit and bang heads together while waiting to bat. 

Silly faces

The team shot. Picture day was very rainy, so since most of the team didn't show up, we did our own team shots at one of the games...and they were free:)

Over-all, it was a great experience. I am glad to be done, though! Next sport, Daddy will be here! I'm excited to see what Cody enjoys the most as he tries them out.  Kali is also way anxious for her turn to play! 



1 comment:

  1. fun fun fun! I like number One too Cody! You have some nice team players. I love the way you hold your mitt to catch those grounders. You look like a winner. LOOK OUT base ball here comes Cody!!!

    ReplyDelete