I had a few more pics to post, so, let Easter live on a little longer, I guess!
 |
| The kids all had fun setting their eggs out for the Easter bunny, and adding their own silly face to the bunch! |
 |
| Their eggs got swapped out for blocks, and they LOVE them! They were also SO excited as they started discovering the hidden eggs around the house. Daddy was able to join us for the hunting (via iPad) and even got to play "hot/cold" to try and help find the hard ones! |
 |
| Turns out, Kayla LOVES chocolate and peeps. Nice hair, right? |
 |
| I figured, why not, just enjoy it while you can! It didn't take long for her to become one sticky mess:) |
 |
| Then she magically transformed into this? Yes, this is the same morning....just one bath later:) She is getting so big! |
No comments:
Post a Comment