We couldn't have asked for better weather while Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. We went to the Lake near our home and had a picnic lunch....oh so fun. I still smile when I think about how much the kids LOVED having Gma and Gpa here, and how much they wanted to have their constant attention:) (and not mine!) It was so fun to sit back and see them learn and play.
 |
| Grandpa, Kali, Grandma, Kayla, Cody |
 |
| Our high tech, "made by mommy", raft. Oh yeah, it was cool. |
 |
| It was pretty much the coolest boat on the lake that day! |
 |
| To be a kid again...such simple pleasures. |
 |
| Kayla had no interest in the boat.... |
 |
| But she wanted to run right into the water..... |
 |
| Grandma and I had a blast taking pictures...so much cuteness going on! |
 |
| We did start out in our clothes...but I don't know why I thought they would stay on. Should have just brought the swim suits to begin with! |
 |
"Check it out mom, I'm all wet!"
(as if I didn't notice!)
Followed by his new favorite phrase, "do I look cool, or what!" |
Thanks for the pics...we loved every minute too! I'm picking up the DVD today for more pics for my album. Thanks for everything while we were in NC. We love you so much!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what special pictures, and priceless moments. How wonderful for everyone.
ReplyDelete