Got my nails done!!!!
I thought it would be fun to fix my nails up cute for the occasion.....we are excited to say that we will be expecting a baby BOY in June! Cody was thrilled, while Kali literally sobbed saying the baby was a sister, she just knew it. I think she is gradually getting used to the idea, but in the end, still hopes that a sister will come out!
Cody informed me that he thought his brother should be named Hero. The funny thing is, he is pretty sure about that name and refers to the baby as such. Maybe it will stick:) He says his little brother is going to be a super hero, so it seemed to make perfect sense. All I know, is that this little guy KICKS like a super hero, and seems to never stop! 15 weeks to go, and we are doing great.
 |
I love your nails, and I think you are having a little super hero too! I love that Cody thinks that. He has such a tender heart.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteCOOL NAILS! I tried something with Kendra and Lorrena....4th of july nails....red and white stripe fingers with a blue thumb with a white star on each thumb....It's crazy!
ReplyDeleteHOoraY for BOYS! Love the nails.
ReplyDelete