I really enjoy building and creating things, I just don't have much time to do it. I also really love our house, but it really doesn't have much storage space. Shon and I have been trying to build up our food storage, but where to put it!!!??? So, I decided to tackle a little project and it was great fun! I built me a shelf:)
 |
| My wash area before....and during this project I just had to forgive the mess:) |
 |
| It looks simple enough, but I had to go to Lowes, buy the stuff, cut the board, paint the board, install it all, and figure out where all the right tools were without Shon here:) (I am very out of practice using tools!) Those things wouldn't have been so hard, until you factor in 3 curious kiddos and my prego belly sticking out! Yeah, getting behind the dryer was fun...but Cody was right there cheering me on and handing me everything I forgot to grab! |
 |
| So, I only put up half the shelf, mostly because I ran out of money for the moment and we already had this board lying around! Eventually I'll add to it and finish the job! |
 |
| For now, I just gave myself some extra storage! yahoo! And I was really happy that the shelf ended up being level......I know, simple pleasures:) |
Your are pretty clever! You did great. I am proud of my girl. You are so amazing. What can't you do?
ReplyDeleteHey, Shon told us about the rolling shelves for food and that shelf is WONDERFUL! Good job. I'm always afraid to tackle something like that for fear it will end up being 'my job"! I don't want it to be my job! lov mom
ReplyDelete