Ok, so maybe they aren't really backyardigans, but Kayla finally got brave today and discovered the backyard. Usually when we go back, she just wants me to hold her and won't get down and play, but today she took off and was into everything! Later on, she also discovered that there was a magical door that led to that magical backyard--the doggy door. She always knew it was there, but had never mustered up enough courage to go through to the other side. My world will be very different now that she knows what's out there, and loves it!
 |
| She is SO independent. She wants to figure it all out and do it all on her own. |
 |
| Loves the freedom of a swing! |
 |
| Kids got sunglasses, and rain or shine---they wear them:) |
 |
| Kali and trampoline hair. I thought it was hilarious, but she was NOT happy with the new look. |
 |
| I tried to hook her up, but by then she was DONE with that mean old trampoline. |
 |
| She decided she would hang out with Kayla instead |
 |
| Kayla, meanwhile, discovered the chickens. |
 |
| She thought it was so cool that I let her touch them.....so soft! |
 |
| Then she thought hugging them was great and was so sad when, for some reason, they wouldn't just let her carry them around everywhere. |
 |
SO FLUFFY!!!
It was so warm today and we have spent most of the day outside---it has been refreshing for us all:) Wish I could send you all some of our sunshine! |
I LOVE Kali's hair! That is a pretty cool picture! I can't believe how much Kayla has grown. She is showing such a cute little personality. I can see so much in her face!!! It is snowing here as I write this! So enjoy your sunshine!
ReplyDelete