 |
| Santa brought Cody a much waited for, new bike! He loves it and has already put many miles on it! |
 |
| Kali was so excited when she opened her slippers from Gma, but they were too small, but she was so determined to put them on anyway! She pulled her pj's off and was about in tears trying to convince me that she NEEDED to wear her new slippers. Finally, not sure how to compromise this, I asked if she wanted to wear mine instead. "Oh thank you mom!!!" So, here she is, opening her other presents...in my slippers. |
 |
| Well, when Kayla woke up and joined us, we opened her slippers, too.....to our surprise, they were too big! Mystery solved:) I probably mixed them up, but in the end, Kali was so happy to have HER slippers that fit perfectly:) Thanks for the slippers Grandma! They are so fun! |
 |
| Kayla loved everything, but this candy cane was so much fun to hold and play with! |
 |
| Kayla's first Christmas:) Opening presents was lots of fun! |
 |
| Examining the goods. |
 |
| So happy! She loves books! |
 |
| Cody and Kali playing with Kali's "tinkers" as she calls her new fairy dress up dolls. |
 |
Thanks Anglins for the fun fort/tunnel/house/ everything toy! The kids were in and out and all over this thing having a blast! Kayla was content to play with the balls, but eventually got curious enough to wander in, and Cody and Kali thought it was so neat she figured out how to get in. (I kinda helped her:) He he he!
|
We had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks to everyone that sent us fun things, and for you thoughts and prayers as well. It was a little crazy, and stressful for me, trying to contain the excitement, take a few pictures, and keep Daddy in the action on facetime. I needed a few more arms (and hours of sleep)! But I absolutely loved hearing the squeals of laughter and many giggles. I think we ate cold cereal for breakfast, and again for lunch, but our neighbors invited us over for a fun dinner later that evening. We stayed and played with them for a little while until we were all exhausted. I think the kids were all gone by 7:45 and I was snoozing by 8:30. What a great day!
Oh, I am finally getting to see the Christmas fun! Wow, I love the tunnel, fort, game set. Lori was so excited to get it for you. I am glad you figured out the slippers, I was a little worried about sizes!! I think you are amazing Roxanne, and I love you very much!
ReplyDelete