Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Cody!!!

November 2012
My little boy is just not so little anymore! Cody turned 4 and he is pretty sure he can do anything "now that he is 4". In fact, that is what I hear pretty frequently now...."well, mom, now that I'm 4, I can...."
He says he is a prince, and very brave. I would have to agree:) 
Cody and his super hero cupcakes
Before Shon left, we had a super-hero birthday party for Cody and it was one fun party! I should never let Daddy into Toys R Us again! (I'm sure Cody would disagree:) He got all kinds of super hero gear and he and Daddy played and played and had so much fun.  
I love these two guys!
Captain America shield

Incredible Hulk hands

Incredible Cody!

Kali NOT wanting to be left out of the action...Miss Wolverine
Cody and Kali (this one is out of order-oops!)


Wolverine/Captain America vs Iron Man/hulk
New Scooter from Grandma Fuhriman!!!!! SO EXCITING
And around the house we went....he wouldn't let it out of his site.  He brought it to his room, carried it upstairs to watch a show later, and it was by his chair at dinner. He was very upset when I finally told him it eventually needed to go in the garage!

December 29, 2012
Dinosaur Birthday Party!
Cody's dinosaur cupcakes of many colors

Some friends that came to join the celebration

Car mat from Anglins!!!! He loves it!
Firetruck toy from Hamiltons.....also loves it!

Happy Birthday Cody! We had a great time!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe we have 4 year olds! It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were living it up as single people! What a great adventure life is. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Cody! It's like Christmas all over again! You cupcakes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so full of life! He loves every minute. Cute friends, and I love how no matter what or where, he always has a hug, and includes his sister. He is my prince charming for sure!

    ReplyDelete