I LOVE this little girl. She melts my heart every day with her sweet personality, big smile, and blue eyes. She is so good to her mommy and is growing up so fast! Where did 9 months go! Anyway, she is also the reason I've been a slacker on posting! She is so distracting and cute I just can't put her down. We play and laugh and I never get anything done! Although yesterday we made houses out of the diaper box for the 3 little pigs, and played with lego airplanes built by my professional Cody. We read books and jumped on the trampoline. I love my life! Today we had Daddy home, so we tackled the garage and had a family dance party. Top it off with a good ol' sword fight and call it a day!

Oh sis, you make me laugh. Thank you for that----so much fun!! Wow what a beautiful picture. You are getting really good! and you are right. SHE IS A DOLL! Love you
ReplyDeleteYes, yes she is so adorable as are all of your little kiddos! Good for you for slacking on your posting to be an amazing mom. You are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome! You do for your kids exactly what they need most - fun and play! She's so cute and I know what you mean about growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete