We made it to the dentist finally! It was nice that my visiting teacher is a dental hygienist and likes kids because we all went in one shot...myself included! The kids were great. They thought the dentist was so cool and loved having their turn in the chair. They did everything they were asked to do! Even little Kayla sat in her carseat the whole time and just jabbered at all the action. I was feeling very blessed that things went so well.
Kali thought it tasted yummy and kept following the brush around with her tongue. She was also glued to the cartoons on the TV...very nice.
In the end...we all came home with new toothbrushes, clean teeth, and NO CAVITIES!!! (my favorite part.)




Smiles before they even begin! where did that chair go with my girl! Oh such cute kids. You are a lucky mom!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! CUTE! CUTE! What else can I say.......can't wait to see you in person....got lots of (one armed) hugs ready and waiting. lov mom
ReplyDeleteRoxanne! It is so good to hear from you! Your family is adorable!! I just love blogs and the ability it gives us to keep in touch! Hope you are doing well! Erin
ReplyDeleteI really need to get this done for my kids! Thanks for the reminder. I hope my experience goes as well!
ReplyDelete