The weather has started to get a bit chilly in the mornings and the leaves are changing colors. (so beautiful!) We stopped to check out the cotton fields today and it was fun. They are all over the place and I've gotten so used to them I forget how cool it was to see fields of cotton when we first moved here.
White like snow, puffy like popcorn, soft like a blanket. What a crazy discovery!| Cody and Kali checking it out |
![]() |
| Look mom! |
| So much! |

How fun for kids to discover such thing! You're such an awesome Mommy!
ReplyDeleteSo cool. When I was little there used to be some cotton fields back home in Arizona. I love it they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow, I never realized you were so close to cotton fields! This is really cool. The cotton is pretty neat too! Love those kids!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these pics....darling little ones discovering something new! I saw cotton fields for the first time when I went with Aunt Linda to Oklahoma....I was probably 50 yrs. old then...I was just as thrilled as Cody and Kali....touching and looking with awe at something so new and different.....loved it..
ReplyDelete