We went to the local farmers market to search for some pumpkins. Cody was having all kinds of fun. He was picking one out for everyone he knew! He still remembered going to the pumpkin patch last year in Idaho and thought it was great they had one closer because he said it was too far away to go there this year.
 |
| Kayla and the giant pumpkin---yes, this is a real pumpkin. It was huge! |
 |
| Cody called these the hay pumpkins. |
Decorating the Pumpkins...
 |
| They were all ready for the fun....not knowing how sticky and slimy those pumpkins really are in the inside! |
 |
| Cody and Daddy having fun...Kali just chilling in the background |
 |
| Cody loved using the cool carving tools, but there was no way he was actually going to '"touch" that yucky pumpkin! |
 |
| Kali, Cody and the pumpkins. (A bat and an owl.) |
Trick-or-Treating
I got to take the kids around this year which I've never done before! It was fun. They were tired after the first house and I think they wanted to just go home and hand out the candy instead....but they were great at saying trick-or-treat and ringing doorbells!
 |
Kali and Mommy were butterfly princesses, and Cody was Batman Kayla wasn't feeling so great and we never got a picture of her butterfly princess, but she was beautiful too! |
Super cute. Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteCute costumes! I'm sure creative Roxanne had a big part in putting those together! So fun that you dress up too!
ReplyDeletehi sweet ones...catching up again....so fun to see you all dressed up...precious butterflies and of course cool batman. I want to be a butterfly princess next year... Roxanne, you'll have to do my face of course....like a grandma-butterfly :) lov mom
ReplyDeleteI can finally get on the computer! I love your costumes! You are sooo creative sis. I think Kali is beautiful, but her mommy wins the prize!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell you how fun it was to go to the pumpkin patch with you! I may not have been there, but I can just see it all, and hear it too. It was a lot of fun! Master pumpkins too. How fun.
ReplyDelete