Well, I know I'm playing catch-up with posts again, but I still wanted you to see how much fun we had on Cody's big day, and say thank you for all the fun presents too! He had so much fun turning 3, but he still told us that he was NOT getting bigger, that he was still a little boy. I am perfectly OK with that!
He'd been eyeing these presents for long enough--opening them was no problem!
Lots of books and games! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa and Anglin family!
This one was one of my favorites as a kid!
Much needed pants and cool truck shirt! Thanks Hamiltons!
Yay! Watercolors! One of Cody's favorite things to do!
Mom and Dad and Kali got him the little people zoo....and he loves it! All the animals now talk and play together and get along great. Such an imagination these little kids have.
He is very nice to share everything with sister Kali, too!
Train station cake! He was very specific and made sure I knew he wanted cupcakes, not a cake. So, I did my best!
Make a wish, blow out the candles!
So much fun!
I lost count how many of these cupcakes Kali ate. She was a crazy girl!
Happy Birthday Cody. We sure love you and are so happy we got to celebrate your special day.
Your train station is pretty darn cool! You are a talented Lady. I love how Cody just radiates happiness. He loves every minute, every hour. He gets sooo excited. What a fun sharing little boy. I am a lucky grandma!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun birthday party Cody! I have a birthday present wrapped and ready to ship for both Cody and Kayla. I am trying to decide what to do for Roxanne for her birthday before I send them. I just hope they don't sit on my counter for more than another day or two. Sorry I am a procrastonater.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday cake! You are so creative! Glad he had a happy birthday. What a cute little guy!
ReplyDelete