One of the beautiful roses from Shon!

I know this day is long past, but I still want to remember it!!! What a crazy December we had, but Shon still took time to make sure I was treated right on our anniversary. Thanks Shon! This is what I woke up to....smelled so good!






Beautiful flowers and the table all nice for a yummy breakfast. MMMmmmm
Later that evening I tried to get as dressed up as I could, (this is Dec. 28th, and baby came Jan. 5th) I was hurting for clothes that still fit, that didn't look like pajamas, or weren't Shon's!

We were blessed to find a babysitter- and got to spend some time together. We had yummy Red Lobster, and a movie after.

Pretty tasty!

It was a great day! It sure seems like we've been married for longer than 4 years. In that time, we have lived in 7 different homes in 6 different states. Plus, we have 3 awesome kids and have made so many great memories. We love our family and are so grateful for all our blessings. I especially love Shon and am so grateful for all he does. Happy anniversary!
It doesn't feel like it's been almost five years since we were roomies. So many adventures since then, and many more to come. Happy anniversary! (and you look super cute, by the way!)
ReplyDeleteWow, he made breakfast! That is pretty cool. I love the glow in your eyes sis. You are beautiful
ReplyDeleteWow- you have done a lot in 7 years! Congrats! You look way cute for just having had a baby!
ReplyDelete