Friday, September 30, 2011

Pirate Cow

Does anyone know what a pirate cow says?
Well, Cody has just been full of it lately and I have to write some of these things down so I can laugh when I need to...and I figure you might enjoy a laugh too.

This morning Cody was playing in the bathroom sink. He said his hands were dirty and then of course he needed a drink. Shon and I watched as he started talking to the mirror. He was having a conversation and I guess he, (the Cody in the mirror maybe?) was talking back, although we didn't hear it. I was laughing to myself at some of the things he said, but then we heard this..

"Where's a cow? I don't see it? Oh, it's a pirate cow? OHHHhhhhhh....what's a pirate cow say? (then he answered his own question...) ARRRRRR MOOOOO.

Shon and I looked at each other and just laughed because we hadn't ever thought about what a pirate cow would say before. I guess it makes perfect sense.

1 comment: