We sure had fun playing at Bear Lake. We were there this last weekend. We camped and spent all day Saturday on the beach. The blow-up trampoline and slide were a hit with the kids. Even Cody didn't want to get off once he got on. I'll admit, it was a challenge with two little ones and daddy gone, but I owe a big thanks to all my family for helping out and lending a hand. It was hard to put pics on because we had so many fun ones, but I chose a few just to give you a taste of how much fun we had!
Emily, Savanna, Reid, and Mitch building in the sand.
Cody didn't want to miss ANYTHING! He finally crashed on Grandpa's lap...thank goodness!
Cody loved jumping on the big blow-up toy!
Cody and Me....thanks for the awesome shorts Amy!
James, Danny and Alex, McKinley, Savanna, Emily, Aaron, Sarah, and Mitch!
Mitch burried in the sand
Savanna burried
(Once everyone saw how cool it was that Mitch did it, they all wanted a turn.)
McKinley burried
Cody holding 3 guns...he wasn't happy with just one.
Ahhhh, relaxing in the sun.
Typical of Cody....he is wearing someone elses shoes, and a bike helmet (on backwards) and trying to walk around in the sand. Go Cody.
I love this picture. Cody had so much fun discovering sand on his toes.
Playing with cousin Anna. These two played for a long time digging and filling up buckets.
Grandma and Kali. (Thanks for all your help Grandma!)
The family beach shot. How sweet.
Kali had a little water time too. I think she liked it!
This was her first camping trip and I think she did pretty well. We all had a good time!
What fun! I love Bear lake. It is just like having our own little ocean to play at.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love watching children explore and discover new things. So glad you have such a wonderful family to help you with Cody and Kali while Shon is away.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog... so sweet! I am trying to get one figured out but I need your email address to send you an invite...do you mind sending it to me..lindsaymarin@gmail.com. We love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteWow, I sure do have beautiful kids and grandkids. It was so much fun watching them play together. I love the pictures and especially Cody's feet. He makes everything a new adventure. He just loves to be Cody.
ReplyDeleteOh Roxanne...I love the pics at Bear Lake...so many fun memories with our kids and grandkids. Thanks to your mom and dad for bringing you to Twin and to Ben for giving us two extra days. Hurry back! Can't wait for Sept.12 (is it?) at Annies. And yes, I absolutely love the pic of Cody and sandy toes. Kali changes with every picture. They grow way to fast..,keep the pic's coming. You are so good at this blog stuff......lov mom
ReplyDelete