Kali has found her smile. We have been watching it for awhile, but on shon's birthday she let loose and just really started "talking" and smiling when we talk to her. Now she does it all the time and we love it! I told Shon she was smiling now and he asked me who she looked like when she smiled! I'm not sure...she just looks like Kali to me! I'll let you decide Shon.
oh Roxanne, I am crying. She is beautiful. It is so wonderful having you in our home. Just like these picture show, she lights up the room, and my heart. She is so perfect, and growing way too fast. Oh, I love being a grandma.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne, We can hardly wait for Saturday....wish it would hurry..I can hardly believe that picture is Kali....where is that new baby that I held a minute ago? Your updates are so fun to see....thanks for sharing...and in a minute or two Dad and I will be lovin' on those two babies (well, don't tell Cody that I said that now that he's a big bro. See you Sat.. lov mom
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful and that smile is heart melting!
ReplyDeleteShe is SOOOOO precious!!! Why are you so far away! I just want to kiss those little cheeks! Love you Roxanne!
ReplyDelete