So, I'm a little slow getting these pics up, but we had one fun and very busy weekend! It was so neat to have family here, (we didn't really expect anyone to come since we're down in Mexico land,) thanks Binghams for your company, and also Grandmas and Grandpas...We loved having you here. Thanks, too, for all you wonderful fam that wanted to be here and were thinking of us:) We love you all!!!
We had quite a full house--8 adults and 6 kids....with 8:00 church! But we did make it and Kali looked great in her dress...thanks Grandma Conover and all the other helping hands that sewed it! She received a beautiful blessing and we all had tasty food afterwards.
Daddy dressed Cody up and they looked good!!! I'm so lucky to have such great lookin' guys!
Kali and her wide eyes!
We are having so much fun with Kali. She is so perfect and we love having her in our family. I'm also so grateful Shon was able to be here and bless her. Lots to be thankful for!!!
She's such a beautiful little girl! You guys have an adorable family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Roxanne and Shon!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Looks like your gorgeous dark hair is winning out, Roxanne!
She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. I bet you are a bit stressed right about now. Good luck with all the changes, and can't wait to see you all!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congrats again to you and your sweet family.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so much like you, Roxanne! She's beautiful and so much hair! Her dress is so beautiful and extra special because of the loving hands that made it! Can't wait to see you soon and meet little Kali!
ReplyDeleteIt's girl Cody!! Congrats Roxanne! Hope things are going well! Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is adorable. Have fun with her. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is darling! I love the 2nd to last pic! You have such a cute fam! I missed a call from you a while back & reading back in your blog, you must have been in Utah, sad I missed ya! Next time you're in town we'll have to try to catch up, or if I'm up in the IF area this summer sounds like you'll be around? Let me know!
ReplyDelete-Amber
What darling pictures of your little angel!!! We loved being there! Good luck and we love you tons!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little girl you have!!!
ReplyDeleteRoxanne and Kids..so glad you made it all this long way safely...I know all too well how long that trip can be ")...Loved those picts of darling Kali etc...I just choose yesterday which one to hang in the "wall of fame" along side of Cody. I still want to put the 'Cody and Dad' book together..maybe we can do it together. We loved out time in Ariz. with you....thanks for being so great! lov mom.
ReplyDelete