Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hawaii

Cody and I just wanted to be like Jeff and Katie and Jared and Lindsay, and go to Hawaii, so we thought we would share our photo of the fun! Plus, I needed to update from the snow pics because it was 84 today and soooo nice! Go Arizona! I guess I'll just enjoy it while I can.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you have this picture taken? Wow nice weather! We had snow here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne you are soooo much fun! We had snow here yesterday, but I drove carefully! no wrecks.
    The sun is shining now, hope it stays great for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My darling wife, I love you so much. You make my life full and wonderful and exciting. There is never a shortage of smiles and laughter in our home. Thank you for being so wonderful and such a great mother. I love you and wanted everyone to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Roxanne, how much I love being here with you and the guys. Thank you for making me feel so loved and at home. Your blogs inspire me to keep trying to get comfortable with "my" laptop (ha, ha Dad) (O.K. Dad's laptop and my case) and keep blogging even if it is still foreign to me. I love you sweet Rox and am grateful to be here awaiting the birth of 'the mystery doll'. :) luv mom

    ReplyDelete