Friday, April 23, 2010

Is it snowing?

Is it April? Is this snow I see? AM I NOT IN ARIZONA! Cody was just as confused as I was this morning when we woke up to snow. And it was still snowing big flakes for awhile!
Anyone want to brush the snow off my car? I have no idea where my scraper is.


It's all fun until the dog knocks you over and you get all wet! Thanks Annabelle.
Normally these bushes that are heavy with snow have really pretty colorful blossoms on them! Maybe before we move to Idaho, (where there is supposed to be snow in April,) we'll get to see those blossoms!
But, on a good note---Daddy comes home from Texas today--yeahhhhhh! He's been gone just over two weeks and we are excited to see him again. Two weeks seemed so long...I'm in trouble:) Just kidding...I know everything will be ok. It is getting closer to crunch time though! Craziness around these parts, it is.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like fun to me! Funny how you were just telling me the other day about the wonderful weather you've been having in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Arizona?! That's crazy. It snowed here a week or so ago, and that was more than enough for me. Where is Spring?! That's what I want to know..... If you stop by Utah on your way to Idaho, call me. I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun for Cody! Sorry for you that Shon's been gone. :) You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least it didn't stay! Hope it gets it all out of its system before dad and I get there! On the other hand, sure is a cute little boy running around in the snow!

    ReplyDelete