Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The cardboard box

So, I thought I would pack a couple boxes today. I got them out and Cody got so excited. Needless to say, we didn't get much packing done. But, we sure had a good time playing in the boxes...we were both laughing so hard as we played silly peek-a-boo games and such. So, I know there are a bunch of pics, but I just loved them all and wanted to share the fun of a cardboard box.








I love this one because he was seriously so happy and having so much fun-and his little face shows pure joy!

Cody was doing "happy hands"

He was sticking his tongue out at me! Cody--you are way too silly.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! You are one of those awesome Mom's who PLAYS with her kids! Way to go! Can't wait have you and Cody share your fun with us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 4! Well, I like em all, I loveeeeee Cody, and his mommy! You are such a wonderful mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Roxanne....you are such a cute mommy. My favorite toy is always a BOX..an empty box just waiting to be turned into something wonderful to use our imagination on. And I loved Shon's Easter bunny...way to go Shon...we all had Hostess Bunnies here too. Amy and I went to the Hostess Store and took all they had (15) pkgs. and supplied 3 families with purple Easter Bunnies. And I love Cody's new look on the cast...good art work...and Cody on Sunday....what a darling little man. We love you all...good luck with packing..hope you take it carefully, Roxanne. love ya so much, mom C

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love big boxes. We periodically visit our local Home Depot and ask for their BIG boxes. It makes for days of fun!

    ReplyDelete