Sunday, April 11, 2010

Everyday fun.

Happy Easter from Shon. Our cool neighbors invited us over for Easter dinner and that was lots of fun. We brought along the goodies to make snowball bunnies as well, (thanks to Shon's desire to continue a fun childhood memory!) I tried to take a picture with Cody's new and improved cast, but he doesn't hold still long enough to get a good shot! I have some way cute videos, (that I can never get to unpload right). Anyway, he runs all over the place now and loves being able to bend his leg. We are entering week 5 since the break and I can't wait to be done with it all!

Cody and Annabelle have way to much fun together. She's a great friend...doesn't hit or take his toys, will do anything for his attention, is fun to hug, (or just sit on) and is nice enough to clean up after him. She also makes a great pillow and does cool tricks when you throw a toy for her! Thanks Annabell for being a good buddy, (and sometimes babysitter/entertainer)
They were playing copy cat--meaning, Cody was trying to do everything Annabelle did, or maybe it is the other way around...I couldn't tell.


Looking good Cody! We snapped this just before church. Just thought I'd add it at the end:)

4 comments:

  1. Cody you are so dang cute! Love the cast. I love that Shon still likes the snowball bunny. We do that too. Hooray for traditions.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog just made me laugh. I love you Conovers! I think Cody and annabelle are just way too funny! I love the bunny Shon and i think your mom is awesome that she can make memories that stick. I love that handsome young man in the suit. Wow, he looks all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Cody in his suit. What a cute little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Cody's cast! You are always having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete