Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cody's 1 year old pictures

I can't believe Cody has past the 1 year mark. He is so fun to have in our family. He is full of personality and his expressions are priceless. We are so blessed and so grateful for him. It was impossible to choose which pictures to put on, (I did leave a few out) so there are a ton, but I love them all. Thanks Cody, for being in our family.

















6 comments:

  1. Love, Love , Love them! He is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see how cute the 'next installment' will look like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you ever choose one for the wall?!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such expressions. He is SOOOO cute. I so need a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Can't wait to see #2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I can't believe I found your blog (this is Liz Christensen Yost) - I hope things are going wonderful. You're little boy is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete