Friday, February 5, 2010

Arizona Snow

We woke up to snow for the second time this year on Jan 22. (I know, I'm slow at posting these pics.) It had been raining and chilly all week, so the snow actually stuck! It was fun. Man, he is one cute little boy! I actually felt quite prepared for snow stuff (since we live in AZ)

Shon attracted all the neighborhood kids when he wanted to build an igloo. He had them all bringing him buckets of snow and helping with the project. The moms even went and got lawnchairs and set them up in the driveway for some chat time.

TA DA! Not bad, considering all the "help" from kids. Even the 10 yr old boys could crawl in and sit. It was fun.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a great iglue! That is so impressive for Arizona! (And you too Shon). I also love Cody's pictures. He is soooooo darling.

    ReplyDelete