Here is some fun things Cody has been up to recently. Things are going well. We have a good time hanging out during the day, and it's fun when daddy comes home for lunch and at night.
So, Cody's latest game is to stick his tongue out, or put it on his new tooth. He sure makes some silly noises!
THE SWING
He fell asleep in the swing last week. I heard him making some funny sounds so I came in to check on him and this is what I found.
THE HAIR
Well, I know we've seen some cool hairstyles from the little guy, and maybe you're tired of them, but I still laugh my head off when I see how crazy his hair can really get. I tried letting the hair dry on its own. I tried putting gel in and making it go curly. So I thought I would try using a straightener to see if it would actually lay straight. NOPE. I call this....Cody Einstein. Or...what happens if you get hit by lightening. (I love his eyes in this picture too.)

NICE.
NICE.
Roxanne! Your little boy is a doll. It looks like you are having fun and are still tiny even after baby. As for teaching, I'll take 7th grade any day over any elementary class. I'll leave that to you! I guess we all have our niche. :)
ReplyDeleteYou must be a little bored with all these hairdo's. We all got a good laugh out of him. He is a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Roxanne, it's been a long day and I really needed a fun, good, laugh. Cody's hair did the trick. He is so cute, and I love the outfit. I need to give James a hair cut, but I've forgotten everything you taught me and I've waited to long. Oh life gets busy.
ReplyDeleteCorri
oh Sis, I am still laughing. It is sooo funny. Thank you. Wow what beautiful blue eyes. I am going to have to read this one over and over because it is sooo funny. He is going to laugh too someday when you show these to his special someone! Yep sis, that will happen! love you. mom
ReplyDeleteI like his little button up shirts. He looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteWow-Cody's boy hair gets styled more than my girls'! Lucky him. He seems to be a good sport about it all. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHandsome as ever I'd say! Shon was asking me when Trent in getting babtized. It will be Saturday July 11.
ReplyDeleteLovin' the hair! We all had a good laugh at poor Cody's expense. The kids especially loved it!
ReplyDelete