Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We made it to 3!



Can't believe Cody is 3 months now! He doesn't go to the doctor this month, but we weighed him anyway just for fun. He was 14lbs 8 oz at his 2 month and at 3 months he weighs in at 15.2 lbs. He is a growing boy and we love him!

New Toy For Cody!!

Cody was getting pretty bored around here so we thought we'd get something fun for him. We wanted to get him a jumperoo---he loves to kick and loves sitting up and looking around, so we thought he'd like it. But, the one I wanted was much more than we wanted to pay. So, we feel blessed because that same day 3 of the exact one I wanted posted on Craig's list and we were able to pick this one up for a pretty good deal. Cool huh! Anyway, we put him in it, and he was so excited. He loves the flashing lights and he jumps and it makes cool animal sounds. Man, life just got better for little Cody! We are so excited to see everyone soon. We are missing you all so much.



7 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! 15 pounds! Jada went into the doctor today, and she only weights 11 pounds 15 ounces! He is so cute! That toy looks like fun. Let me know what you think about it, because I may want to get Jada one.

    Hope you're having fun out there! Any trips to Utah in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I thought I posted a comment here a few days ago! I am sure i did. I said that our little Cody is looking more and more like you every day. I am so excited to see and hug him. I can't wait for the jumper that I ordered. Ben is going to pick it up on mon! I can't believe how cute he is!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy- the boy is so cute! He must be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madi is saying this: "I love you Roxanne and Shon. Cody is the cutest baby ever. I love you so much. Love Madi"

    Pst... Cody is such a doll! I'll bet every grandma in the state is oooing and ahhhing over him when they see him. See you soon
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxi he is getting so big and is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know you had a blog! I never seem to keep in touch with anyone from David's side of the family! Your little guy is SO cute! I hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Roxy, what's up. We still haven't had our mom-catchup-chat have we? I hope things are going well. I have a friend at work who is pregnant and she is so excited, and I want to give her all of this mom-knowledge, like the "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" comes to mind. But I don't want to over-dramatize the "hard" part... anyway, we'll chat sometime. When are you moving to AZ? Email me sometime. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete