Ok, so I'm finally starting to admit the summer is over, even though I haven't put all the shorts away yet. It is jacket weather, but flip flops are still first pick for shoes. It is actually the best time for outside since the humid heat is gone!
Anyway....I was looking back at summer pictures and saw some fun ones that got left out of the blog. So, I thought I would just do a big catch-up of summer to say goodbye before I post Halloween pics! Here are some of the fun things we did just around the house this summer...with no particular order...
 |
| Potty training. (not my idea....totally Kayla) she thinks she runs this place:) |
 |
| Discovering what it feels like to plaster your head with applesauce! |
 |
| Discovering poop. such a great memory:) |
 |
| Reading books on the go |
 |
| "dying" to get in the fridge. "OPEN IT" She says..over and over. |
 |
| Preschool buddies |
 |
| Cody Started preschool |
 |
| Harvesting the garden |
 |
| Our baking successes! SO good. |
 |
Snuggling in between adventures
|
 |
| We got bunk beds!!! Oh yeah. |
 |
| Popsicles, otter pops, and more otter pops and popsicles. |
 |
| Kayla working/helping Daddy |
 |
| Kayla trying to be JUST like Daddy. |
 |
Daddy is like a magnet. He can't get anything done without "help" :)
|
Box Airplanes!
(pretty much self-explanatory)
 |
| Who doesn't love building things out of boxes? |
 |
| Complete with steering wheel that turns! |
 |
Making music with scrap wood....kids are all kinds of creative. Good thing they have a Daddy that hooks them up!
Playing/Dancing in the Rain |
| We love the rain because it comes down so fast and forms instant puddles which are irresistible. Plus, it is such a warm rain that you can run and play in it so comfortably! |
 |
| Annabelle, Cody, Kayla, Kali. |
 |
| At one time, I encouraged umbrellas, but now I just whip out the swim suits and say...go have fun! |
 |
| The giggles and squeals are priceless! |
 |
| Kali |
 |
| Cody..testing out his new (to him) rain coat! |
 |
| SPLASH |
 |
| She loves dipping the top of her head in the puddles. I know....that is just how Kayla rolls. |
 |
I love this.... Cody, "Come get under the umbrella, Kayla!" Kayla, "no thanks" (she is wondering why in the world he doesn't want to get wet!) |
 |
It sometimes stops raining momentarily... only to instantly downpour again! Such a fun experience for the little ones!
We have a great time these days.....the kids never stop exploring and learning new things. Isn't that what life is about?:) I love these guys! |
yummy she has poop on her fingers I'll lick it off if she lets me fuck her creamy ass and pack her shit back in her and then fill her tiny shithole w my cum
ReplyDelete