We had one last trip to Myrtle Beach this year. Kali was so determined that we NEEDED to go to the ocean again. We decided it sounded fun, so why not! Nathan hadn't been yet, and Kayla had only been once this summer! Although it was getting colder, it was still warm enough! We went further south than normal and explored a new section of the beach. We spent time walking around on the boardwalk and ate ice cream too! It was a great day!
| Daddy and Nathan having fun...with Kayla on the sideline! |
![]() |
| Daddy holding Nathan so Mommy could play in the waves too! |
![]() |
| Little guy's first time at the ocean! |
![]() |
| Kayla is fearless and LOVES the waves! |
![]() |
| The reason we came in the first place---just can't say no to this smile:) |
![]() |
| It was a bit colder than they were used to...but they were troopers! |
![]() |
| I knew it would happen eventually....she just couldn't resist shoving a handful in her mouth to see what that stuff really tasted like! Turns out: it is easy to put in, but hard to take out! |
![]() |
| Giant sandbox! Every kid's delight. |
![]() |
| For some reason my incredibly flexible Kayla thought it was a blast to rub the top of her head in the sand...which she did often. |
![]() |
| Love the boardwalk in the background. |
| Dig. Dig. Dig. |









Myrtle Beach is on our list for our next visit (when it gets warm again)....such fun pictures....thanks a million for taking the time to share...this is what grandma's live for...I hug the computer when I can't hug the kids. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the footprints in the sand! that is a very neat picture! I am so not surprised to see sand on her face! she is just a bundle of DO and EXPLORE!!! I love it. I just get a chill when I see my Cody and Kali smile. I am so glad you are coming for snugs and hugs. I CAN'T WAIT!
ReplyDelete