I think it should be required that every home in NC have a pool.....sooooo nice!
It gets so hot, muggy, and just miserable here that being able to jump into a pool and cool down is so refreshing. I am amazed at the lack of public pools in our area, but that doesn't matter anymore because now we have our own:) I'm also really behind on the blogging, so these pics are from 2 months ago when Grandma and Emily were visiting, and Shon was on leave. I know they are old...but I want them on the blog:) We had such a great time with family here. I'm so glad they could come!
 |
| Getting the pool set up. Grandma and Shon under the shade canopy. Emily, Cody, Kayla, and Kali enjoying the "wading" pool. |
 |
It took a couple days to actually fill the pool up! |
 |
| It was perfect for Kayla to splash and roll around in:) |
 |
| Lazy pool time |
 |
| We finally got it filled up! It about doubled the water bill, but oh well--totally worth it! It is the perfect depth for the kids....just to Kali's chin. They can stand up, or dive down:) |
 |
| Daddy, throw me! Airborne Kali:) |
 |
| Airborne Cody |
 |
| Airborne Kayla! |
 |
| Kayla is all smiles. She is so brave and thrives on adventure. |
 |
| I don't know where Shon gets his energy sometimes! |
 |
| Shon is such a great Daddy, and the kids sure love him! (As do I!) |
 |
| Goggles, anyone? |
 |
| The kids are getting much better at swimming and going under the water. It is fun to see them learn and discover. |
 |
| The ladder doubles over as a platform for the toy turtles, as well as a diving board. |
 |
| Even Shon got into the goggle fun:) |
 |
| My little blue eyed beauty |
 |
| Kayla is such a daredevil. She has no fear and wants to try everything! |
 |
| Surfer girl in the making! She has great balance! |
 |
| Surprise attack from behind! Go Cody! |
 |
| Emily and Cody loved racing across the pool and playing other games together. |
 |
Group shot! We are loving the summer so much more with our little pool! |
Oh, I want to jump in the pool!!! What wonderful memories...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletelov mom
I want a pool too!!! Ü
ReplyDeleteThe only regret that I have is that I didn't jump in too. Why didn't I? I want overs!!!!!
ReplyDelete