I did a little photo shoot for Nathan when he was 9 days old. I meant to do newborn pics, but, well....this was as close as it gets:) I took advantage of some one-on-one time when Shon took Emily, Cody, and Kali to Myrtle beach. Grandma was awesome and entertained Kayla for a bit. I had a lot of fun with Nathan! I gave him a warm bath and that was like magic...he slept so nicely. I could just move him around like a little doll.
 |
| It was fun when he added some of his own personality:) |
 |
| Nathan already out-ranks his Daddy....he was born a MAJOR CUTIE:) |
 |
| Sweet dreams! (or gas?) Either way...I love the smile! |
Now...I always have a hard time picking one for the wall!!!! I guess that is a good thing:)
Sooooooooooooooooooo precious! I can't choose either (which one for the wall) but after going thro them again and again I think the 'sweet dreams' (in color) would be my choice for now....5X7 remember and send it to my Costco please...I'll pay and get it on this end....lov ya sooooooooooooooo much ......mom
ReplyDeleteHe is ADORABLE, just like your other kiddos. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie. He just melts in your arms. I love the email you sent of him now smiling! How come they grow up so fast!!!
ReplyDelete