Monday, March 4, 2013

My girls

Just some odds and ends pics that I like. Everyday memories that make me smile!
My little artist Kali. She LOVES to paint. (even if I only give her one color bcz I can't handle the mess:) Note to the Grandmas....you will probably be painting while you are here:) Be ready!

New clothes:) Hit a good sale and she pranced around the house all day bcz she loved her new outfit.  Such a girl!

New carseat! It is quite comfortable, and her other one was so gone.  The only problem is that Kayla thinks it should be hers.... and she is probably right! (I need to get one for her too!)

It makes her look so grown up!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like someone needs an easel ! Some finger paints, and lots of paper! She is always so happy. Yes Kayla does look grown up. It is a very comfortable looking car seat. Wait until the baby comes, Kayla will really be grown up then!!! Kali looks so tall, she has really grown too.

    ReplyDelete