Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sleeping Beauty?

So, I have come to the conclusion that when my sweet Kali says she doesn't want to go to bed, it doesn't mean she is not tired, but that literally---she doesn't want to "go to bed" I seem to be able to catch her sleeping anywhere else! The following pics were all taken in the last 2 or 3 weeks. (and I haven't even caught them all on photo---I started realizing how funny it was, so I took some pics, then I laughed because I was collecting so many!)
She is one cute, and stubborn little girl:)

Didn't want to take a nap after church. Right.
Didn't want to go to bed. Wasn't tired. (10 min. later.)
Got up really early, and didn't want to go back to bed....not tired.
Wouldn't stay in her bed, but somehow a chair is comfy?
Again, didn't need to take a nap.
And another, "I don't need a nap" day.

When I got up with Kayla around midnight I found my girl. Nice "soft" pillow there.  Real clean I'm sure!
Of course I only had to drive 10 min. to run to Walmart, and they were all out.  Now how was I supposed to shop!? I didn't! I've learned to bring my journal with me and take advantage of the quiet moments! I've definitely learned to be more creative and flexible:)

So, I am getting to the point where, instead of putting Kali to bed, I'm going to just start putting her to chair. She seems to do better with that.

Hope you all had a good laugh!



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. She seems to like the office chair the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! She reminds me so much of you - not the sleeping anywhere part, but just remembering you as my little sister... I've never had a kid fall asleep like she does!

    ReplyDelete