Monday, January 21, 2013

Chairs and Dolls

This is where I have found my little Kayla for the last week or so since her new obsession with chairs and dolls. She grabs a doll, then camps out in her chair, just swinging her legs as happy as can be. Or, I find her crawling in and out of the bumbo chair. Or if she is really ambitious, she climbs up onto Cody's little folding chair or one of the toddler beds and just thinks she is the queen of the world. And I'm glad she has become attached to dolls! (and she pats them on the back, rocks them, kisses and hugs them, and points to nose and eyes). I'm hoping she will be all ready when the real baby comes this summer!

2 comments:

  1. My oh My how she has grown! She looks more like Kali every picture! I am glad she likes baby dolls too. She is a darn cute one herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she has gotten so big! She's going to be all ready to be a big sister!

    ReplyDelete