Little miss Kali all dressed up for church. It was nice having 1:00 church that day! Plus, we went to sacrament meeting and there was an all out orchestra there! I guess there is a lot of musical talent in our ward and they have a choir AND orchestra. There were a dozen or so instruments and older members and children both played. What fun singing Christmas songs with strings in the background! It really added to the Christmas spirit!The first present we unwrapped was a new camera for mommy....so I apologize, but I couldn't resist taking a ton of pics! I picked some of the cutest of each of us to share! I think I took over 200 in a couple hours! So much fun!!!!


Trains were a winner this year. He could hardly think about anything else!

Rock climbing hold--C for Cody. He has really been into his ABC's lately, and he LOVES climbing.
















CODY

Santa always puts an orange in the bottom of the stockings, and Cody thinks that's so fun.
Daddy helped him set it up and he was there all day playing.
Rock climbing hold--C for Cody. He has really been into his ABC's lately, and he LOVES climbing.
Books and games from Grandma!
He got lots of toys and goodies. Thanks cousins friends and family!
KALI

This little mouse stocking has been mine since before I can remember, and when Kali saw me pull it out this year she decided it needed to be hers. There was no convincing her otherwise, so I guess I just passed my stocking on. (sniff sniff.) I'm going to miss my little Christmas mouse, but I am glad it will be well taken care of!
The flying ball game! Extremely fun and entertaining!
Wooden dolls! (thanks Julia)
Notice the red starburst mouth and drooling down the chin. She is such a candy girl!
Books from Grandma! This was her favorite..."If You're Happy and You Know It." She immediately got excited, clapped her hands, and put her fingers to her face to show her smile.
Kali LOVES books.
(and cream soda!)
ROXANNE
Not that a camera wasn't enough...new sunglasses too! Shon couldn't decide which one to save 3 days for anniversary, so he just did them both on Christmas.
Thanks Mom and Dad---now you will have to come to NC so we can teach you how to play this really fun game!
So excited for FHE and all the fun things I have now! So cute Holli!
Treats will be fun too, mom!
SHON
More rock climbing holds. The wall in our garage is starting to look pretty cool!

Nice comfy pillow!

And Ben, you win the prize-----he couldn't stop smiling when he finally realized what was in the bottom of this big box filled with packing paper...

The "bombs"
If you don't know what they are, I understand. Rockclimbing. Need I say more!
We had so much fun this year and Christmas was only the first of many celebrations! I'm at least grateful we finally got Cody to admit that Christmas was Jesus's birthday, and not his. He was pretty hard to convince! Merry Christmas!
oh, I can just feel the excitement here! How fun! I love the faces, the expressions, the joy that is everywhere. You just know how to have FUN! I am glad you had a good Christmas. We missed you this year for sure. The house looks nice! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I used to be quite the nerd shooter! Sounds like fun. HMMMMM
ReplyDeleteOh, what fun! Your new house is amazing. Glad you are somewhat settled before baby 3 comes. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun in your new house! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet little family. xoxo
ReplyDelete