Monday, December 5, 2011

Apple Turkeys

So, we thought it would be fun this Thanksgiving to make some apple turkeys. I got all of the stuff and then we never had time to make them! So.....since Cody and Kali don't really care about November or December or what month we happen to be in...we made them anyway! It was a fun little family home evening activity and we thought we'd share the pics of our December Turkeys.
Cody's finished product
Making sure it tastes ok!
Daddy and Kali made one! She kept saying "bobble bobble" like a turkey
She thought it was so funny when Daddy would eat the candy when she wasn't looking!
Cody and me!
So, just as a fun sharing idea...we have started a FHE scrapbook and we try to take a pic every week of what we do. Then the kids can look back at some of the things we've done and hopefully remember the time we spend as a family. We'll see how long it lasts! It is also a good reminder for me whether or not we actually do FHE, and sometimes I need the friendly reminder!:)

4 comments:

  1. Great Christmas turkys...I lov them. so I would buy the stuff, run out of time and say "never mind." You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne- I haven't checked your blog in a bit, but I had a feeling you would be pregnant again! Congrats! If you are in Idaho Falls this month, look me up, we will be here until New Years!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Turkeys in December is always a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo much fun! And such good looking Turkeys! You are always doing something fun. What lucky grandchildren I have.

    ReplyDelete