Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bowling!

Yes, prego moms can go bowling! (although I admit it really throws off balance and the whole bending over part doesn't really work.) I think Cody even beat my score, but I did get a couple strikes! Shon bowled like a pro too, but I didn't get any pics of him. Oops!
Kali fell asleep right when we got there and didn't wake up until we were about done. She had no interest in bowling I guess! She LOVES her Daddy, though.
Cody, however, couldn't roll that ball enough. He loved it!
Find the right ball, (and he knew exactly which one he used each time.) Then scope out the lane.
Daddy was a great help, (as were the bumpers). I love this shot!
And of course do the happy dance when they fall over and run back to see the ball come up out of the magic hole!

Shon and Roxanne....ohhhh, how cute. (actually, I've noticed that I don't get very many pics of us together these days! So I was happy that our friend Chris snapped a shot.)

5 comments:

  1. You're such a cute pregnant lady! :)
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times... You guys are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your mom! can't get mine to work. So I am Anonymous!. I love these pictures. FUN! Cody is so serious! I think I have the coolest little family in VA!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Love the last pic of you & Shon, looking great! Congrats on #3, that is exciting. we are expecting #2 the end of May!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on upcoming baby #3 Roxanne! You're such a cute pregnant girl! Hope you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete