Shon left for work. Cody ran over to the window and the conversation went like this.
Cody, (He looks right at me...) "Say bye bye Daddy." (I don't reply)
Cody repeats more intently, "SAY bye bye Daddy."
Me, "Bye Bye Daddy."
Cody, "Good Job Mommy!!!"
Then I follow him into the kitchen where he is busy getting out the peanut butter, miracle whip, and cooking oil. I ask, "what are you doing, Cody?" His reply, "I makin' breakfast!"
Of course, silly me. I love my creative and energetic little Cody so much!
Kali is also tons of fun. Here are a few odds and ends around the house pics.

Dressed in beads!
Cuddling Daddy
Watermelon on the awesome picnic table from Grandpa.

Cody "cleaning up" or rather making a mess.
Cute kids! You are such a great and patient mommy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I especially love your awesome picnic table from Grandpa. Life is all about enjoying the small stuff!
ReplyDelete